Welcome to CCI Mortgages. CCI Mortgages is a licensed brokerage in Saskatchewan, Canada. Our brokerage license number is 316701. CCI Mortgages with its principal mortgage broker are members in good standing of Mortgage Professionals Canada formerly Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgages Professionals. We abide by the rules of professional conducts of both the regulator Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority (FCAA) and the association (MPC).
We understand that purchasing a home is one of life's most exciting investment and endeavours, and is also a very comprehensive one. At CCI Mortgages, we take this major step serious and work with you to achieve the dream. CCI Mortgages and its broker will work with you to understand your desires, dreams and goals and will do all that is within our power to find you the best possible mortgage solution. We will provide you with more choices and various competitive rates.
There are generally two ways to get a mortgage in Canada:
- From a retail bank
- A licensed mortgage professionals/brokers working with a brokerage like CCI Mortgages.
While a retail bank only offers the products from their particular institution, licensed mortgage professionals/brokers send millions of dollars in mortgage business each year to Canada's largest banks, credit unions, trust companies, and financial institutions; offering their clients more choice, and access to hundreds of mortgage products! As a result, clients benefit from the trust, confidence, and security of knowing they are getting the best mortgage for their needs.
- Purchasing a home for the first time
- Refinance existing mortgage(s)
- Tired of your existing bank and considering Renewing/switching
- Debt consolidation
- Home renovations
- Taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure
- Buying a second home or vacation property
- Buying a Multi-unit for investment purposes
- Have bruised credit
- Doing a buy out from broken relationship